7.28.2009

Still Alive

Its been a week or so of being consumed with my job, which I am thankful to have, and now there are a few minutes to sit and write after getting some inspiration from the news media.

Currently I am in my office after making my daily agenda and am flipping between CNN, FOX and HN, none of which are tickling my fancy right now but since I don't have a television at home that feeds me the digitized television signal we've been graciously given by the "gub'ment" I get what I can here...I would also like to point out that not having the squawk box blaring incessantly at all hours of the day and night is slightly comforting as I know I'm a little less poisoned, or a little less informed...even a little less enraged...

In typical progressive fashion there are individuals who think that they can have "talks" with Taliban leadership...to achieve what?? So we can strike some bogus deal, throw something of value at them, then hold our breaths in an attempt to get them to stop blowing things up??

What the idiot politicians are failing to understand is that these people don't think on a rational level, much less anything remotely resembling reality. Muslim extremists are hell bent on spreading the ideals that they themselves have adopted throughout the world and will stop at nothing to get it done. They will continue to play the guerrilla warfare game until either you are indoctrinated or dead, either will do I am sure.

This thought alone is not only scary but it goes to prove that the myopic and insipid mind of the politician is polluted and sickened worse than anything Al Gore and the "Greenies" could ever fathom.

Meanwhile, the people of Jerusalem are taking to the streets. It seems they've had more than an earful and are doing what people in this country would never do under fear of outrageous and incredible ridicule or even death. Simply put, if Americans took to the streets in protest of Obama there would probably be cops coming out of the woodwork rocking riot gear and tear gas grenades and ACORN members bleating to the call of the great tree...

No comments: