8.07.2009

Cloud Ships, Teleportation Portals and Giant Sea Beasts


This time I am not being the least bit facetious. In fact, this is a REAL article by a REAL news source and the sources and information has been verified.

U.S. and British scientists are really, actually, working on "cloud ships" which will sail the 7 seas turning sea water into water vapor which will create clouds to shield the earth from the harmful rays of the sun, because the sun is bad, right??

I'm trying not to choke on my environmentally irresponsible jumbo all beef frank with kraut and mustard right now...Allow me to take a sip of water from my plastic water bottle which I will dispose of in the "regular garbage" when I am done....

What is next, gigantic flying ships manned by aged scientists and a horde of little people in silly white jump suits? Whats after that, enormous floating ice machines that run on gerbil power that produce behemoth sized ice cubes and float them in the arctic circle for the cute little polar bears to play on??

Seriously, what ever drugs these loonies are on, I want some because this is, like, the sweetest freaking idea ever hatched by man and I need it to make me a better writer...

No comments: